Bibliografía del documento
1. Cai, Y., Wang, W., Wang, J. Dynamics of a diffusive predator-prey model with additive Allee effect. Int. Journal of Biomathematics; vol. 5, No. 2, march 2012; 1250023-1 to 1250023-11.
2. Cantrell, R. and Cosner, C. Mathematical and computational biology-Spatial Ecology via reaction-diffusion equations. Jhon Wiley & Sons; 2003
3. Smoller, J. Shock waves and reaction-diffusion equations, second edition. Springer verley; 1994.
4. Wonlyul, K. and Kimun, R. A qualitative study on general Gause-type predator-prey models with constant diffusion rates. Journal of mathematical analysis applications 34;, 2008; 217-230
5. Kuznetsov, Y. Elements of applied bifurcation theory. Springer, second edition; 2000.
6. Perko, L. Differential equations and dinamycal systems, third edition, springer; 2006.
7. Volpert, V. Elliptic partial differential equations, volumen 2: Reactions equations monographs in mathematic, volumen 14, springer Basel, 2014.
8. Kolmogorov-Petrovskii-Piskunov (KPP). A study of the diffusion equation with increase in the amount of substance and its applications to a biological problem. Bull Moscow Univ. Math. Mech., 1:6; 1937, 1-26.